Looking for public transit-related resources? You’ll find them below. We will post links to City of Guelph reports, blogs with
TAKE ACTION. BE HEARD.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Transit Action Alliance of Guelph, Inc. (TAAG) is a grassroots membership
non-profit advocacy organization that campaigns for a transit system that is frequent, accessible, and affordable for all. (Find out more here)
E-mail & e-transfer
- Fill-in the above with your name, email, phone number and address.
- Log into your bank account and select to perform an Interac e-transfer
- E-transfer the appropriate fee to firstname.lastname@example.org (see sample below)
- Send a separate email to email@example.com with:
- – An image of the filled-in membership application
- – The answer to the security question (if you don’t use the sample below)
Paying by Cheque
1 Fill out the above membership form
2. Make cheques payable to “Transit Action Alliance of Guelph, Inc.” and put “TAAG Membership” in the memo line and mail to:
902-53 Speedvale Ave West
Guelph, ON. N1H 1J6
At this time payments via cash is only accepted at Official TAAG Events.
Rather pay monthly or donate one time? Become an ongoing TAAG sustainer with monthly support, a one-time donation, or an in-kind donation. – Click Here
Have a Question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information