Looking for public transit-related resources? You’ll find them below. We will post links to City of Guelph reports, blogs with
TAKE ACTION. BE HEARD.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Transit Action Alliance of Guelph, Inc. (TAAG) is a grassroots membership
non-profit advocacy organization that campaigns for a transit system that is frequent, accessible, and affordable for all. (Find out more here)
E-mail & e-transfer
- Fill in the above with your name, email, phone number and address.
- Log into your bank account and select to perform an Interac e-transfer
- E-transfer the appropriate fee to email@example.com
- It will be automatically placed in our account.
- We will contact you to confirm within 1 to 3 business days.
Paying by Cheque
1 Fill out the above membership form
2. Make cheques payable to “Transit Action Alliance of Guelph, Inc.” and put “TAAG Membership” in the memo line and mail to:
902-53 Speedvale Ave West
Guelph, ON. N1H 1J6
Currently, cash payments are only accepted at official TAAG Events and Meetings.
Rather pay monthly or donate one time? Become an ongoing TAAG sustainer with monthly support, a one-time donation, or an in-kind donation. – Click Here
Have a Question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information