Transit Action Alliance of Guelph, Inc. (TAAG) is a grassroots membership non-profit advocacy organization that campaigns for a transit system that is frequent, accessible, and affordable for all. (Find out more here)
“Transit in Guelph has fallen far behind with riders desperately craving improved service. Becoming a member of TAAG is the most effective way you can help advocate for a brighter transit future for Guelph.”
Why should you support the Transit Action Alliance of Guelph?
As an organization, TAAG will benefit those using public transit by providing:
- A Collective Voice in ensuring that members know their voice is going to be heard by those in charge.
- Information Sharing by raising awareness about transit issues in Guelph.
- Focused Campaigns on ways to improve transit infrastructure and service for all riders.
- Community Building with other like-minded organizations, community groups, transit riders, and regular citizens.
In order to support our work, the Transit Action Alliance of Guelph is offering a number of 2018-2019 membership options below.
Paying by Cheque
1 Fill out the above membership form
2. Make cheques payable to “Transit Action Alliance of Guelph, Inc.” and put “TAAG Membership” in the memo line and mail to:
At this time payment via cash are only accepted at Official TAAG Events.
Rather pay monthly or donate one time? Become an ongoing TAAG sustainer with monthly support, a one-time donation or in-kind donation. – Click Here
Have a Question?
Email email@example.com for more information or fill out the form below: